As one of the leading law firms in the Eastern Westphalia-Lippe and Hannover regions, we serve our clients from six offices across Germany. Through our partner offices in France and China, and our legal partners in over 25 countries worldwide, we can manage your affairs just as skillfully at an international level. We offer top quality consultancy for SMEs in all areas of private and public commercial law and commercial criminal law. Over the years, this has allowed us to build up an outstanding reputation and earn the trust of numerous well-known clients.
More than 90 lawyers covering 16 different legal specialties offer you highly specialized legal advice and excellent SME support on site. We can also assist with your notarial needs, with more than 20 notaries available across our German offices.
The roots of BRANDI Lawyers date back as far as 1895. Yet despite all of the developments of the past 125 years, one thing has remained constant: our focus on our clients and their needs. This is also reflected in the high standards we set for ourselves and our work – after all, we want to be the best law firm for you in each and every way.
- Labor Law
- Bank and capital market law
- Family law
- IP rights & competition law
- Commercial and distribution law
- Cartel law
- International law
- IT & data protection
- Mediation and arbitration
- Corporate law/M&A
- Tenancy law, real estate marketing and management
- Public law
- Private building law, property planning, and construction
- Tax law
- Public procurement law
- Asset planning, succession, succession law
- Insurance and liability
- Law regarding business and fiscal offenses
- Customs and foreign trade law